Hello, Nixon Counsel
is a brand communications consultancy, creating projects with broader strategic design thinking. Its mission is developing brand and communication strategies with compelling ideas and real insights. Its all about communicating better in changing times. Get it right across conventional print and digital media, the built environment and event spaces.
Currently based in Melbourne, founder and director, Andrea Nixon has over 15 years experience in the branding, design, and digital communication industries. Nixon believes in innovation with design thinking, differentiation, simpliﬁcation, collaboration, socially minded ventures, and making things happen.
How to work with Nixon Counsel
– Strategy across brand, content and digital – Insights and brand positioning – Brand development and innovation – Naming development – Content development and production – Marketing and communication planning – Campaign development and implementation – Design management and delivery for print, digital and branded environments.
For project enquires
Call +61 (0)404 018 191 / Email me
/ Follow me andrea_nixon
/ Skype nixonandrea
/ Find me linkedin
Nixon Counsel is a Principal Partner of The Colour Collective
. Useful when a project needs to draw upon like-minded specialists Australia wide, from designers, web developers, to architects. Check us all at thecolourcollective.com
Who Nixon Counsel works with
– Nite Art 2013, Impact Digital, Lateral Projects & Development, ArtWalk Melbourne, SJB Australia, MUFF - Melbourne Underground Film Festival, River of Islands, Monumental Ice Creamery, Hindmarsh Construction, THIESS, Hatch Research – Previous Clients
– (when working at Play Communication, Moon Communications Group, Moon Design, Eskimo, Emery Vincent, Between Two): Tourism & Hospitality Jetstar, Qantas, Tourism Victoria, Voyagers, Wagamama Corporate BP Australia, Charles Darwin University, Ernst & Young, Macquarie Bank, Samsung, Stacks The Law Firm, Vodafone, Westﬁeld, Yarra Valley Water, 2UE Arts & Publishing Melbourne Festival, Penguin Books, Sydney Symphony Property & Architecture The Australian Museum, Baulderstone, Crone Partners, City Plan Services, City of Sydney, Glorious Sun Properties, Hindmarsh Construction, Lee Wharf Developments, Mirvac, NIDA Theatre, SJB Australia, Sun Hung Kai Properties, Stadium Australia, Sydney Olympic Park, Singapore Exhibition Fashion Australian Wool Innovation, Bonds, Jeanswest, Marcs, Oroton Group, Skye Group Not For Proﬁt Australian Respiratory Council, Design Institute of Victoria, One in Five
Why work with Nixon Counsel
– Laura Cavallo, Group Manager Destinations, Tourism Victoria said that
‘As Creative Strategy Director at Play Communication, Andrea developed several campaigns for Tourism Victoria which generated positive media results. Andrea repeatedly created innovative directions for us, that delivered on our brand and exceeded expectations. She is a complete professional with a genuine approach in what she wants to achieve for her clients.’
Giving back to the industry in recent years
– Founding Partner of Nite Art, a new contemporary art event format for Melbourne, Sessional lecturer in Branding & Identity for Communication Design at Swinburne University – Voluntary co-production on ‘6 Chairs’ short documentary and screening event for the Design Institute of Australia
– B.Arch (Hons) at University of Melbourne – Strategy Planning and Advanced Strategy Planning at Adschool Sydney (The Communications Council) – Adv. Dip in Tourism and Events – MRTB Tourism Leadership Program
Nixon Counsel shares studio space
at Suite 12 / 320 Carlisle Street, Balaclava, Victoria, Australia 3182
Thank you for visiting!